Come join us!
We have a great staff, and we have a great time working together with our students!
We are now accepting applications for following:
Part-time Afternoons - 12:00 - 5:30
Substitutes, morning and afternoon
If you would like to submit an application, please print out both parts below, fill out and submit as directed.
Questions? Call 828-754-2952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your completed application to:
First Baptist Church Preschool of Lenoir
Attn: Nan Benfield
304 Main St. NW
Lenoir NC 28645
Or scan and email to:
Please make sure all contact info is correct and legible.
*Please note than an application is not an offer of employment, and all positions are subject to student enrollment numbers.
All positions require at least:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have or be able to complete CPR, First Aid, TB test, Medical Report, and DCD Criminal Background Check
- Experience with preschool-aged children in child-care setting preferred; NC Child Care Credential encouraged.
(not a complete list)
- Planning and executing an educational program of age-appropriate activities for children
- Assuring the welfare, health, and safety of the children in the groups
- Organizing and maintaining the classroom activity area, materials & supplies
- Maintaining constant supervision of children
- Establishing and maintaining effective and professional communication with parents
- Building good communications with other staff to create a professional atmosphere
- Attending pre-service and in-service training as needed
- Understanding the North Carolina Child Care Requirements
- Cooperate in maintaining a happy environment in which each child may come to know his freedom and limitations.
- Ensure that room is clean and orderly
- Plan/work on bulletin boards, newsletters and other printed materials